Blue sapphires and diamonds ring | #106
Delicate yet modern this geometrical band could become as an alternative engagement ring or anniversary gift for her. Natural gemstones are arranged in well-balanced composition which shows the beauty of sapphires and diamonds. This gold ring reminds of an Art Deco style and will keep timeless look during ages.
Can be made with different gemstone combination.
- central sapphire: light blue colour, natural, untreated, square cut, 0.5 ct, 4.7 mm
- diamonds: choose in options
- natural, conflict-free, trapeze cut, H colour, SI clarity, 0.21 ct total
- moissanites (manmade diamonds): the most durable available on market, G colour, VVS clarity
- accent sapphires: princess cut, natural, dark blue colour, 0.23 ct
We use only solid, recycled fair trade gold. Shown in yellow gold this ring can be remade in white or rose gold too. 14K or 18K by your choice.
SAPPHIRE: a gemstone for a queen
Sapphires have been treasured for thousands of years among many different cultures. When in the Middle Ages, sapphire was used to protect a wearer from evil, later it became a very valuable stone, associated with royalty and nobility. In fact, up until the 17th century, sapphires were reserved only for royalty and high priests. Anyone else was strictly forbidden from wearing the precious stone.
Nowadays natural sapphires are available for anyone and it's been admired by collectors and jewelry lovers thanks to the variety of colours and shapes.
Second to diamond, sapphire is considered the most durable gemstone available. It has a score of 9 on Moh’s scale and you don't need to worry about scratches when wearing it everyday.
Feel free to chat with jewelry designer, we're here to help you.