Scissor cut green tourmaline and diamonds ring | #119
Prolongated scissor cut green tourmaline is placed horizontally for a modern look. Complimented with trendy trapeze cut diamonds along with baguette diamonds it shows sophisticated style. Delicate yet modern this geometrical band could become as an alternative engagement ring or anniversary gift for her. Composition reminds of an Art Deco style and will keep timeless look during ages.
Different gemstone combinations for this ring style is available upon request.
- central: natural green tourmaline, scissor cut, VS clarity, 1.1 ct
- white diamonds: select in options
- natural diamonds, conflict-free, H colour, SI clarity, 0.51 ct total
- moissanites (manmade diamonds): the most durable available on market, G colour, VVS clarity
- accent: natural olive green tourmalines VVS clarity
- diamonds can be substituted with moissanites (manmade diamonds)
We use only solid, recycled fair trade gold. Shown in rose gold this ring can be remade in white or yellow gold too. 14K or 18K by your choice.
Feel free to chat with jewelry designer, we're here to help you.