Imperial topaz in a rich surrounding for a royal person of your life. This topaz has a very interesting colour, it is peachy-orange and sparkling diamonds compliments this unusual hue in the best way. We also added orange sapphires for a good colour balance.
Modern Art Deco ring would be a showstopper in any occasion - you can wear it as an alternative engagement ring and as statement ring as well. Design is well balanced featuring contemporary geometry and high-quality finishing.
- central: natural imperial topaz, 0.98 ct, 9 x 5.3 mm, pear cut, IF clarity
- accent diamonds: choose in options
- natural diamonds, conflict-free, H colour, SI clarity, 0.47 ct total
- lab grown diamonds: VS clarity, G colour, 0.47 ct total. Sustainable option, the same look and characteristics as natural diamonds.
- accent: natural orange sapphires, 0.09 ct total
We use only solid, recycled fair trade gold. Showed in rose gold this unique ring can be remade in white or yellow gold too. 14K or 18K by your choice.
Feel free to chat with jewelry designer, we're here to help you