Sapphire engagement ring features different gemstone cuts arranged in well-balanced composition. Central gemstone comes in marquise cut which is quite rare for natural sapphires. Design allows to play around with different gemstone combinations in case if you wish to customise this Art Deco inspired engagement ring.
- central: natural sapphire, marquise cut, untreated, 0.8 ct, 10 x 5 mm, untreated
- accent sapphires: natural, untreated, princess cut 2.5 mm, 0.2 ct
- diamonds: choose in options
- natural diamonds, conflict-free, H colour, SI clarity, 0.145 ct
- moissanites (manmade diamonds): the most durable available on market, G colour, VVS clarity
We use only solid, recycled fair trade gold. Showed in white gold this unique ring can be remade in rose or yellow gold too. 14K or 18K by your choice.
SAPPHIRE: a gemstone for a queen
Sapphires have been treasured for thousands of years among many different cultures. When in the Middle Ages, sapphire was used to protect a wearer from evil, later it became a very valuable stone, associated with royalty and nobility. In fact, up until the 17th century, sapphires were reserved only for royalty and high priests. Anyone else was strictly forbidden from wearing the precious stone.
Nowadays natural sapphires are available for anyone and it's been admired by collectors and jewelry lovers thanks to the variety of colours and shapes.
Second to diamond, sapphire is considered the most durable gemstone available. It has a score of 9 on Moh’s scale and you don't need to worry about scratches when wearing it everyday.
Feel free to chat with jewelry designer, we're here to help you