Unusual engagement ring for a modern bride is composed from natural gemstones in a stylish way. Central orange sapphire features contemporary pentagon cut. Rose gold ring is adorned with sparkling diamonds and princess cut spinel. Off-beat colour scheme and modern sapphire cut makes this geometrical ring one-of-a-kind.
Unique bridal ring set with sapphire & diamonds:
- central sapphire: pentagon cut, natural and untreated, VVS clarity, 0.63 ct. Origin: Songea, Tanzania.
- diamonds: round cut, natural, conflict-free, H colour, SI clarity, 0.02 ct total
- accents: natural orange sapphire and spinel, princess cut
- wedding band diamonds: natural, conflict-free, H colour, SI clarity, 0.2 ct total
- diamonds can be substituted with moissanites (manmade diamonds)
We use only solid, recycled fair trade gold. Shown in rose gold this ring can be remade in white or yellow gold too. 14K or 18K by your choice.
SAPPHIRE: a gemstone for a queen
Sapphires have been treasured for thousands of years among many different cultures. When in the Middle Ages, sapphire was used to protect a wearer from evil, later it became a very valuable stone, associated with royalty and nobility. In fact, up until the 17th century, sapphires were reserved only for royalty and high priests. Anyone else was strictly forbidden from wearing the precious stone.
Nowadays natural sapphires are available for anyone and it's been admired by collectors and jewelry lovers thanks to the variety of colours and shapes.
Second to diamond, sapphire is considered the most durable gemstone available. It has a score of 9 on Moh’s scale and you don't need to worry about scratches when wearing it everyday.
Feel free to chat with jewelry designer, we're here to help you.