Something cosmical and futuristic comes in mind when you're looking at this ring. Featuring unique bi-colour tanzanite as a central gemstone, it is surrounded by trapeze and baguette cut diamonds. Tanzanite shows beautiful cornflower blue hue with green colour tints. To emphasise this we added accent green sapphires.
This one-of-a-kind piece could become an alternative engagement ring or a statement ring as well.
- central: tanzanite, round cut, 5.8 mm, 0.70 ct
- diamonds: choose in options
- natural diamonds, conflict-free, H colour, SI clarity, 0.36 ct total
- lab grown diamonds: VS clarity, G colour, 0.36 ct total. Sustainable option, the same look and characteristics as natural diamonds.
- accent sapphires: natural, green colour, 0.08 ct
- diamonds can be substituted with moissanites (manmade diamonds)
We use only solid, recycled fair trade gold. Shown in white gold this ring can be remade in rose or yellow gold too. 14K or 18K by your choice.
TANZANITE: extraordinary gemstone
Tanzanite was only discovered in 1967, and introduced to the world in 1968 by Tiffany & Company, who called it “the most beautiful blue gemstone to be discovered in more than 2,000 years”. It is only found in one place on Earth: in Africa, in a small 7 km long area near Mount Kilimanjaro.
Now it is gaining popularity and it's more likely that mines will run out by the end of the current generation. Tanzanite’s single source and limited supply make it at least 1000 times rarer than diamond. This makes tanzanite a great investment gemstone. Imagine what a treasure it will be for your kinds and grandkids!
Tanzanite ranks between 6.5 and 7 on the Mohs hardness scale, which means it is a slightly soft gemstone, similar to emerald but less brittle. Due to its hardness and properties, tanzanite needs to be treated with care – but this doesn’t mean that tanzanite stones are not suitable for everyday wear.
Feel free to chat with jewelry designer, we're here to help you.