Modern engagement ring features kite shape lab alexandrite surrounded by sparkling diamonds. Handcrafted ring looks stylish and shows a true magic thanks to colour changing gemstone. Lab alexandrite will change the colour under a different lighting - it is teal during the day and shows deep purple hue by night.
Kite shape engagement ring with alexandrite:
- alexandrite: lab created, colour changing, kite shape cut, 8x4 mm. Lab alexandrite hardness: 8.5 by Moh's scale.
- diamonds: choose in options
- natural, conflict-free, H colour, SI clarity, round cut, around 0.12 ct total
- moissanites (manmade diamonds): the most durable available on market, G colour, VVS clarity
We use only solid, recycled fair trade gold. Showed in rose gold this ring can be remade in white or yellow gold too. 14K or 18K by your choice.
Is alexandrite good for an engagement ring?
5 reasons to choose lab alexandrite for your ring:
- It is high resistant and very durable (8.5 of 10 hardness by Moh’s scale)
- It looks unique and mystical thanks to a colour changing properties: from peacock blue by day to reddish purple under incandescent or candlelight
- Lab created alexandrite is environmentally friendly choice and perfect for ethical engagement ring
- Wallet friendly: these are affordable even for one-of-a-kind engagement rings, while natural top-quality alexandrite is more expensive than a diamond (up to $15K / carat for smaller stones to $50K - $70K for stones bigger than a carat)
- Lab created stones have a clean look without any inclusions which is extremely hard to get in natural alexandrite.
Our many years experience and customers’ feedbacks say that lab alexandrite is a great choice for a unique and timeless engagement ring. If you still have questions, read our full article about this unusual gemstone.
Feel free to chat with jewelry designer, we're here to help you.