Not a traditional bride, but with still want to wear a diamond ring? This mixed diamonds engagement ring might be an option. It features round cut salt and pepper diamond cut complimented with modern cut white diamonds - baguette and trapeze. Composition reminds of an Art Deco style and will keep timeless look during ages.
Different gemstone combinations for this ring style is available upon request.
- central diamond: salt and pepper, round cut, 0.5 ct, 5 mm
- white diamonds: choose in options
- natural diamonds, conflict-free, H colour, SI clarity, 0.33 ct total
- lab grown diamonds: VS clarity, G colour, 0.33 ct total. Sustainable option, the same look and characteristics as natural diamonds.
- diamonds can be substituted with moissanites (manmade diamonds)
We use only solid, recycled fair trade gold. Showed in white gold this unique engagement ring set can be remade in rose or yellow gold too. 14K or 18K by your choice.
Feel free to chat with jewelry designer, we're here to help you.