Bi-colour tourmaline and diamonds engagement ring | #108
It's hard to describe the hue of this tourmaline, it plays with delicate peachy pink colour in the middle and yellowish green colour at the edges. To emphasise the presence of green hint we added olive green tourmalines as accents. Diamonds in marquise cut add sparkle and reminds of petals or a flower delicately settled on a finger.
Feel free to request different gemstone combinations, we will be glad to source unique gemstones just for you.
- central gemstone: bi-colour natural tourmaline, oval cut, VS clarity, 8 x 7 mm, 1.25 ct
- accent diamonds: choose in options
- natural, conflict free, marquise cut, H colour, SI clarity, 0.21 ct
- moissanites (manmade diamonds): the most durable available on market, G colour, VVS clarity
- accent: natural tourmalines, olive green colour, ethically sourced, 0.12 ct
We use only solid, recycled fair trade gold. Shown in rose gold this ring can be remade in yellow or white gold too. 14K or 18K by your choice.
Feel free to chat with jewelry designer, we're here to help you.